This is a special promotion that allows you to obtain a blood test for antibodies to SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19). There are a number of COVID-19 tests being performed in the US and globally..
There are both antigen tests and antibody tests. Antigen tests are done on specimens collected via nasopharyngeal swabs or saliva and are now widely available and are free as determined by Government programs.
Antibody tests are run on blood samples. Here are some specifics regarding this offer:
- This test is not a nasal swab nor a saliva test for current (acute) infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- It is a test for COVID-19 antibody and these tests are not widely available or free as part of Government programs.
- COVID-19 antibody testing, also known as serology testing, checks for a type of antibody called immunoglobulins.
- If you have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19, your body typically produces immunoglobulin antibodies as part of the immune response to the virus.
- It can take at least two weeks after exposure to develop antibodies.
- This type of COVID-19 test is for individuals who think they may have had COVID-19 and do not currently have symptoms., but want to know if they may have been previously infected.
This offer is for new or existing non-paying (free) memberships. This is not the ordering page for Members who have paid for any of our coaching services, since all our lab services are free for paid members.
If you order this test as a new or existing unpaid member, your charge for the test and a follow-up report is only $79.00 which covers all costs. The usual charge for this test can be as high as $129 in some labs, and the usual specimen collection fee is $20.
PLEASE NOTE. At present, laboratory services are not available to members outside the United States. Within the US, laboratory service such as ours is prohibited in NY, NJ, RI, MD and MA, and we have no Patient Service Centers in Hawaii.
You should make certain that there is a laboratory convenient to you. Click Here to locate your local LabCorp facilities.
Once you complete our registration form, we will prepare a completed Requisition (sometimes called an Lab Order) and send it to you via email, or post it for you on our portal, to print.
Please take a copy of that requisition with you to the lab facility. You do not need to be fasting for this test.
By obtaining this service, you agree to our Informed Consent for Laboratory Services policy, and to also receive email messages, such as lab results, prevention updates, special offers, or blog alerts from us. You may unsubscribe easily at any time.