Were You Infected? Sars-Cov-2 Antibody Test Offer
Like most of us, you are probably wondering…
- Was that illness I had without a swab actually COVID?
- Have I had an immune response to my documented COVID illness?
- Did I have COVID but was possibly not sick enough to even notice?
- Does anyone in my family or household have antibodies to COVID?
- Have I responded with antibodies to the COVID vaccine?
- Could I consider donating COVID-immune plasma?
Obtain a SARS-Cov-2 Antibody Test
During acute infections, antigens lead to antibodies, usually in about 21 days. With a new infection, there is generally a four-fold or greater rise in antibody titers in that time period. Antibodies usually to a degree reflect immunity to the agent.
Tests done on nasopharyngeal swabs or saliva are tests for the presence of the viral antigen in your specimen at that time. However, antibody tests done on your blood reflect your subsequent response to that infection, if indeed you had it.
While there has been some Government support to swab test for antigen, there is no free testing for antibodies in your blood. The combined retail value of this test and the venipuncture is over $129 at some labs.
However we are now providing, as an introductory offer, an antibody test to our members in the US in most States. Our specimen collection is done at the LabCorp facility closest to you. Click Here to locate your local LabCorp facility!
- Become a member now, at any level you chose. Use this one-month trial membership if you like.
- If there is a LabCorp location suitable for you, and you are a paid member, we will send you a form to complete so that we can finalize your lab requisition (lab test order).
- That final requisition we have prepared will be then be sent to you.
- All that’s needed then is to go online to make an appointment at LabCorp for your test.
- Print and take your completed requisition with you to your appointment.
- Members pay no additional or hidden charges for this antibody test.
- No, you do not need to be fasting for this test, unless you choose to add additional tests.
We will then contact you to discuss your result, usually within 48 hours after your specimen is processed.