My Healthy Potential Privacy Statement
Last Updated: March 2019
At Healthy Potentials, LLC (myhealthypotential.com), PracticeBetter (https://practicebetter.io/), and PWNHealth, LLC (https://www.pwnhealth.com/) we each respect and protect the privacy of our clients, participants, members, and/or customers. We want to give you the security and confidence you need to fully participate in our business so that we can better serve your needs. This Privacy Statement provides details of our approach to privacy and how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you when that information is provided by you, like your name, phone number, and email address through the Contact Us form on the website. Additionally, we may track your interaction with our website, if you clicked on one of our Facebook or other social media advertisements, Google Advertisements, or you request information or a callback on the myhealthypotential.com website. The type of information that is collected may include Device information and Cookies
How we use your personal information
My Healthy Potential uses your personal information to respond to your interests in our programs. We may contact you:
- As requested regarding information about our programs or products
- To schedule a demonstration of our programs or services
- To send you requested marketing material
If you wish to discontinue direct communications with My Healthy Potential please send an email request to email@example.com.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To provide personal information to affiliated third parties or other trusted businesses or persons who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- For legal reasons in order to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal processes like subpoenas, or enforceable governmental request.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
Security of your personal information
My Healthy Potential and colleagues are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Security is important to us, thus we ask that you log into our secure portal in order to access your laboratory and wellness records.
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact us via http://myhealthypotential.com.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. We encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
My Healthy Potential welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.